At sacred times of the year, such as Advent and Christmas, Anglicans across Canada have much to celebrate.
In this issue of the Anglican Journal, you’ll find many inspiring stories:
* A little boy’s with autism challenges us to “dream out loud” and help the homeless
* readers share their stories about the teachings of special children in their lives;
* The Bells of St. Cuthbert’s tells the story of how one tiny East Coast parish creates a special Christmas Eve service
* In “Christmas with the Lutherans” a retired B.C. priest talks about how diversity and goodwill have enriched three amalgamated congregations;
* Away on a sidewalk, the rector of St. John the Divine in Victoria shares an urban tale of Christmas in this short story