As the world changes dramatically during the COVID-19 pandemic, how will the Anglican Church of Canada plan for changes of its own?
Epiphanies, the digital magazine produced by the staff of the Anglican Journal, takes a deep dive into strategic planning in its Summer 2020 issue. Available on the Anglican Journal website, this special edition features:
- an essay from Archbishop and Primate Linda Nicholls on being church;
- a reflection from National Indigenous Anglican Archbishop Mark MacDonald on Jesus and strategic planning
- reporting on how the Strategic Planning Working Group is adapting to pandemic;
- a look into strategic developments in the self-determining Indigenous church;
- coverage of how technological changes have emerged in the time of the virus, including Indigenous Ministries’ online training sessions for funerals in the time of COVID;
- an examination of strategic planning and the Canadian North;
- reports on how the Anglican Foundation of Canada and Primate’s World Relief & Development Fund have crafted their own strategic plans;
- and a postscript meditation on prayer in a time of great change.
Plan on reading Epiphanies this month.